Re: L4J: nested environment closing...

At 07.55 08/07/03 +0200, Guido Gonzato wrote:
> And now ctl-c ] works for nested environment. Guido, I think Jörg suggestion
> is a good addition...

it's already included in 1.4.1, which I'm going to release this morning.

[possibly OT here]

I noticed that you started regularly advertising new releases on ctt. Now you might suggest to Robin Fairbarns a proper addition for the relevant entry in the faq. He explicity asked for suggestions about "other" (wrt emacs, vim and dedicated IDEs) editors for (La)TeX a few months ago: I suggested to add something about jed, but he plainly didn't know it and I could not provide any suitable text.

Thank you 4 L4J,
Michele

--
Liberta' va cercando, ch'e' si' cara,
Come sa chi per lei vita rifiuta.

I am my own country - United States Confederate of Me!
           [Pennywise, "My own country"]