Re: L4J: nested environment closing...

On Mon, Jul 07, 2003 at 06:14:27PM +0000, Joerg Sommer wrote:

> I'm sorry, but you are one day to late. :) I rewrote this function
> yesterday. Here is a new one and a correction of the rename_environment,
> too, that has the same bug. Hope you can test it.

Works for me (I haven't tested \\e\\n, will comment on this later), with a
little glitch: I use to split my xjed windows in two parts, one where I edit
the preamble and the other one with the text. If I do a ctrl-c ] in the text
part, the position is changed in the two parts... I do not know if I
expressed myself correcty. Try it: open a quite large file, do ctrl-x 2,
select the botton half with the mouse, go to the end here, write
\begin{something} and hit ctrl-c ]. It works (you have \end{something}
written), but the spot is changed in the upper window too.

Thanks again,
               Romano