Re: slang-mode: bug if readonly buffer

On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 07:42:20PM +0000, Joerg Sommer wrote:

> if I open a .sl file readonly and hit tab, it quits with an error and
> leaves a spot on the stack. I couldn't find the function, which indents
> the lines.

At least in my configuration, TAB is bound to indent_region_or_line() which
calls indent_line which calls the indent_line_hook which is c_indent_line
for slang.

c_indent_line misses an ERROR_BLOCK to pop the spot in case of an error or
(IMHO better) a clause that returns in case of a readonly-buffer.

Milde at ife.et.tu-dresden.de