Folding

Hi,

I seem to remember that John a couple of years ago answered a question on an alternative way of performing folds. The questionee wanted to fold a C source file (or similar) based on the indents in the file. For example, he wanted (the underscores are there for simulating spaces)

__if(expression) {
____DoLotsOfThings();
____.
____.
____.
____Done();
__}

to be folded as

__if(expression) ...

or something like that. I seem to recall that John told him that there was an experimental way of accomplish this.

If I've not dreamt all this - how do I do such folding?

*crossing my fingers*

/Johann Gerell
--
Johann Gerell