Re: xhelp push_array

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003 18:27:33 +0000 wrote Abel Morabito <amorabito@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> I've tried your xhelp and it sends me this message:
>
> S-Lang Error: Undefined Name: push_array is undefined
>
> I've made a grep for push_array within all *.sl files but it isn't anywhere.
> Required files txtutils.sl, bufutils.sl, grep.sl, etc. are all in place.

I am very sorry for this inconvenience. Thank you for pointing this out.
When updating the files I forgot to move the push_array() function from my
non-published skripts to bufutils.sl. The new 1.2.1 version of bufutils on
the JMR should solve the problem.

BTW: There is also a bugfix 1.2.1 version for helpx itself.

sincerely

Milde at ife.et.tu-dresden.de