Leading zero padding in time formats.

Hi all,

I need to produce a string with this format

   2003-01-14 15:44+0100

but I got problems with the leading zero padding in both the
month and day and also in the timezone offset so the string I am
able to produce looks like this:

   2003-1-14 15:44+100

The line to get the date and time looks like this:

   variable tm = sprintf ("%d-%d-%d %d:%d", 1900 + tm.tm_year, 1+tm.tm_mon,
                          tm.tm_mday, tm.tm_hour, tm.tm_min);

The lines to get the offset looks like this:

   variable gm, gmhour, lm, lmhour, off;
   gm = (gmtime (_time ()));
   gmhour = gm.tm_hour;
   lm = (localtime (_time ()));
   lmhour = lm.tm_hour;
   off = (lmhour-gmhour)*100;

Anyone knows?

Thanks,

Morten

--
"How beautiful it is to do nothing and then rest afterward"
                                         (Spanish Proverb)