color scheme problem

Hi,

I'm addicted to JED (great software) but can't get it to use
another color scheme than the default one.

The last line of my config file looks like this:

() = evalfile("colors/white1.sl");

and if I do `M-x evalbuf' while having that file open the
correct colors are set, but when I start JED it seems like it
is reloading the default colors after parsing the config file.

Any hints? Thanks in advance,

Rob.
--
r o b e r t | l i l l a c k