html_mode vs _Jed_Emulation

 Hello,

 I seem to be having some problems with the html mode after upgrading
 to jed-0.99.16-1:

$ echo '_Jed_Emulation = "jed";' > .jedrc
$ jed test.html

S-Lang Error: Type Mismatch: Unable to typecast Null_Type to String_Type

 -- what is happening?
 When I remove the said line from .jedrc the html_mode works fine,
 but then jed ignores all the setkey definitions from .jedrc.

--
 tsca * Tomasz Sienicki