Re: redo in jed CUA mode

> > With a highlighted region, the behavior I was expecting
> > was that of Visual Studio - Tab indents everything in the
> > highlighted region, Shift-Tab the opposite.
>
> Do you mean, Tab inserts a tab character (or TAB spaces) in every line of
> the region at the current column position and Shift-Tab backward-deletes
TAB
> spaces...?

Not the current column position, but at the leftmost
column of the highlighted region (and since it doesn't
allow 'true' rectangular highlighting that means its
always the first).

Shift Tab deletes TAB characters worth of spaces
starting from the leftmost column.

SciTE, my favorite GUI-based text editor (I use
jed mostly as a text mode vim replacement), follows
this behaviour.