Re: Re: diff.sl patch

On Mon, 2 Dec 2002 18:30:01 +0200 wrote Abraham van der Merwe <abz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Which diff.sl mode is that? Mine or somebody else's?

Sorry I forgot to mention, it is yours (maybe an outdated version)

% -*- slang -*-

%  This file provides a mode for viewing/editing unified diffs.
%
%  Written by Abraham vd Merwe <abz@xxxxxxxx>
%  Basic syntax highligting, nothing else.
%  Last updated: 20 September 2001
%
%  hacked to work with jed 0.99.14 by Johann Botha <joe@xxxxxxxx>
%  * added regex for standard diff output
%  20 September 2001

The change is just one additional line

enable_dfa_syntax_for_mode(modename);

BTW: I am currently working on a "unified listing mode" that allows fast
jumping to files (or places in files) (directory lists, grep output, locate,
search all, ...). Would it be an enhancement to add an option to go to the
cited lines in the original files (if present) from the diff output?

Milde at ife.et.tu-dresden.de