Template function

I've written a template function for inserting text into buffers, depending on the ext of the buffer.

Its a pretty fast hack, but it works for me, so i thought i would share it with the rest of you.

Basically you need to create a template for each extension.

for example:
template.cc.tpl is used when creating a buffer with the extension .cc

and put these templates in the directory set in the in the template_dir
variable.

Have a look in template.sl, it's pretty simple.

to use it, just put a
require("template.sl") into your .jedrc

and call the function insert_template from the appropiate
mode hook.

It also preforms some basic variable substituions when loading the template into the buffer.

At the momment it recognices the following keywords

@filename@ -> the basename of the buffer.
@filename_sans@ -> the basename of the buffer sans the extensions.
@author@ -> substitutes for the variable author set in template.sl
@point@ -> if set, puts the cursor on this line when done.