Re: jed + screen shell

On Sun, Oct 20, 2002 at 02:10:25PM +0200, Lukasz Grabun wrote:

> while using jed. Is there a solution to this? I don't want xjed to use
> keys that are reserved for screen (^A that is and maybe ^Q which will
> switch terminals in ratpoison environment). Any hints, guys? Thanks in
> advance.

  Hm, that was kind of stupid post. I did not make any thinking before
sending it to the maillist.

  ^A key is *quite* important in [x]jed so it can not (well, probably
this *can* be done but with no use methinks) be covered by any
external program.

  I switched my wm to ratpoison and I am quite happy now. Switching
windows is set to ^T <number> and this does not interfere with any
jed's keybindings.

  Sorry to bother you *blush*. :)

--
Lukasz Grabun