Re: 0.99-16 pre-release available

Charl P. Botha <c.p.botha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>I've just built preliminary Debian packages and all seems to be well,
>including the XRENDER integration and the various little patches that the
>Debian packages of 0.99.15 had collected.

There were a couple of small issues reported but nothing major at this
point.  Right now I am waiting to see if anyone has compiled it on a
win32 system.  Incidently, I noticed that the debian version includes
the "paste_mode" that I included here sometime ago.  You might want to
consider this version that does not require push/pop mode:

define paste ()
{
   flush ("Ready for data...");

   if (0 == input_pending (300))
     {
	message ("You have taken too much time");
	return;
     }
   variable as = _test_buffer_flag (2);
   ERROR_BLOCK