Re: Re: SLang tab completion - update

On Sun, 23 Jun 2002 21:44:58 +0200 wrote Klaus Schmid <klaus.schmid@xxxxxx>:

> The same with some minor changes.
> Corrections/addenda to minihelp welcome.

Thanks for this nice feature, sltabc does make my scripting work a lot
easier now :-)

I am still in favour of a unified help system. That is why I updated the
*.tm standard help files to contain a usefull mini help line (\synopsis) and
mailed them to John for inclusion in the next release.

(If someone is interested, I can mail the stuff (but I don't want to flood
the list).)

Together with the \usage, this can replace (or supplement) the minihelp.dat
with minihelp generated from the help system. (Actually, my help engine can
do this (function extract_mini_doc) and I changed my private version of
sltabc to use it.)

Guenter

G.Milde at physik.tu-dresden.de