Re: New on jmr: An "automatic" ~.jed home directory

Guenter Milde <G.Milde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Question: Since I use these two, I have problems with M-x function
>completion: Is there a limit of functions one can declare with add_completion?

Yes, it is a limitation left over from the days when jed had to work
in a 16 bit environment with a 640K memory limitation.   Currently the
maximum number of completions is set by the MAX_USER_FLIST variable
defined in jed/src/keymap.c, which is set at 100.   I will look into
removing this limitation for the next release.