patch for search.sl (friendly replace function)

Second try: Sorry, I forgot to attach the diff

Hi,

this time I have a small patch for search.sl, that makes the replacement
command behave more user-friendly (IMHO):

  If a region is defined, it is suggested as "string to be replaced"

  If no region is define, the word under the cursor is suggested as "string
  to be replaced"

Saves me a lot of keypresses.

GM

--